About Us

CLOTHES ADOPTION. ♥ is no ordinary blogshop selling pre-loved clothes. Here, every piece of clothing/ accessory/ bag has it's own specialty and uniqueness.

Why 'Clothes Adoption' you ask? To us, these clothes are like little animals in a animal shelter, waiting for a new owner to come and pick em up.

We, as previous owners can't bear to watch our clothes being threw away. And so we decided to start this blogshop, to rescue these clothes. To help them look for a new caring and loving home. (:

We give each of our clothing a name too! Just like a pet adoption center. The only difference is this is a clothe 'adoption' center.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Gray.















Yo! What's going on?
M'name's Gray!
Since they have no better name to give me. They just call me Gray.

Yeah, so just like my name.
I'm gray in color.
Chicks with size UK6-8 can wear me on.

I'm priced at RM25.

Come on and take me home! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment